Hello,

I have a situation where I just want the changes to be made temporarily in the ResultSet.   I don't want to commit the changes to the database.   When I use the ResultSet.updateString(...), ResultSet.updateBoolean(...), or ResultSet.updateObject(...) methods;  I get the message "This method is not yet implemented."  Looks like the implementation for the above methods has not yet been provided in version 7.1.2

I don't know if I am alone in this situation.  Has anyone encountered such a problem?  And how have you gotten around solving the it.

The problem:
- Being unable to update an updatable resultset in PostgreSQL 7.1.2

Thanks

Do You Yahoo!?