Bruce Momjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> The bottom line is that I have no problem with making this change, but I
> want to be sure it is a full solution we aren't going to have to revisit
> later.  I don't want to make the change and then find out we rushed it
> and have to make more adjustments in later releases.

I would normally not care whether we did it now or postponed it to 8.1,
but I am concerned that we will find ourselves spending time fixing bugs
in the USERLIMIT code if we leave it in 8.0.  I already spent half a day
fixing some coredump cases in it not long ago, and I have little
confidence that there aren't more problems.

Anyone else have an opinion on this?  Bruce and I clearly aren't
convincing each other.

                        regards, tom lane

---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
TIP 5: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?


Reply via email to