On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 22:38 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> There are one or two "cannot"s that should be "could not"s in your
> hit list, per the style guidelines.
> While you're at it -- I noticed several of the tsearch2 messages refer
> to "lexem(s)".  The word is "lexeme", the plural "lexemes", so this
> should be "lexeme(s)".  Looks like it's misspelled various places in the
> README and code comments too ...

Thanks for the suggestions -- I fixed both of those issues, and applied
a revised patch to HEAD.


---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings

Reply via email to