> Excellent, please follow up if you learn anything new.

Sure. But my testing is over and something new might come out only
incidentally now. Testing hasn't reveal anything interesting.

> That will probably be in
> early February, per our release policy:

ok, thanks. That makes me kinda hope for some security problem :)

Is it completely safe to use manually patched version in production?

Dmitry Shalashov, relap.io & surfingbird.ru