The system catalogs located in the global directory but the global
directory isnt so big(500K). As I mentioned, the base directory is huge and
the directory 16400 is the biggest inside. I checked some big files inside
the directory 16400 (which represents the commbit database) and for some
there *isnt an object that match* and for some there are. So, How can I
continue ?