Hello again Jeff,

Below is the script that creates one partition table:

CREATE TABLE public.precio_20170301 PARTITION OF public.precio
(
    CONSTRAINT precio_20170301_pkey PRIMARY KEY (fecha, pluid, loccd),
    CONSTRAINT precio_20170301_almacen_fk FOREIGN KEY (loccd)
        REFERENCES public.almacen (loccd) MATCH SIMPLE
        ON UPDATE NO ACTION
        ON DELETE NO ACTION,
    CONSTRAINT precio_20170301_producto_fk FOREIGN KEY (pluid)
        REFERENCES public.producto (pluid) MATCH SIMPLE
        ON UPDATE NO ACTION
        ON DELETE NO ACTION
)
    FOR VALUES FROM ('2017-03-01') TO ('2017-03-02')
TABLESPACE pg_default;

I reproduce same test in a empty partition and got same result (15s) at
planning
time when I used the virtual table (PRECIO), and an instantly EXPLAIN when
I used
the partition directly.

Regards,

Sanyo Capobiango