> > 2018-12-10 19:11:56 IST  23647  LOG:  received fast shutdown request
> > any idea what can cause it ?
>
>Something sent SIGINT to the postmaster.

My money is on the OoM (Out of Memory) killer.  The standard PDGD install on
CentOS should disable that, but I'm not sure what OS you're on or how
PostgreSQL was installed.

Greg Clough.

This e-mail, including accompanying communications and attachments, is strictly
confidential and only for the intended recipient. Any retention, use or
disclosure not expressly authorised by IHSMarkit is prohibited. This email is
subject to all waivers and other terms at the following link:
https://ihsmarkit.com/Legal/EmailDisclaimer.html

Please visit www.ihsmarkit.com/about/contact-us.html for contact information on
our offices worldwide.