On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 10:56 AM Yavuz Selim Sertoğlu (ETIYA) <
yavuz.serto...@etiya.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply Tom,
>
> Sorry, I couldn't understand. I just copied inside of view and add
> conditions from query that runs with view.
> The comma parts are the same in two queries, one is inside of view the
> other is in the query.

When you join to a view, the view sticks together, as if they were all in
parentheses.   But when you substitute the text of a view into another
query, then they are all on the same level and can be parsed differently.

Consider the difference between "1+1 * 3", and "(1+1) * 3"

Cheers,

Jeff