Hi,

The question can not be answered in a proper way. Because, in PostgreSQL,
performance(response time in query execution events) depends on

1. Your disk/storage hardware. The performance can vary between SSD and HDD
for example.
2. Your PostgreSQL configurations. In other words, configuration parameters
can change your performance metrics. But you have to define your
queries,data size that a query can SELECT each time and queries that
INSERTS/UPDATES to database.
3. Your CPU and MEMORY hardwares can also change your performance metrics.
You have to compare your hardware infrastructure with Exadata appliances.
4. You also have to consider the connection pooling part in your
application part. PostgreSQL can suffer from performance problems because
of lack of connection pooling.

Regards.

Manish Lad <manishlad7...@gmail.com>, 19 Tem 2021 Pzt, 14:09 tarihinde şunu

--