Em sex., 10 de set. de 2021 às 06:26, Lionel Napoleon <
lionelnapol...@hotmail.com> escreveu:

> Hi ,

Hi, please when you post, choose to post to all.

     I was able to rectify most of the problems since they were from my
> application side bugs.

Good to know.

However  the following entry keeps coming in the postgresql log file:

> 2021-09-10 12:06:33 IST LOG:  could not receive data from client: No
> connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

Some connection (socket) from server, can't receive data from client.
Client stuck?

> The application seems to be working despite of this log.My question is
> ..do I need to be worried of the above message

I think yes, your client still has some bug, but you can solve this
during development.

regards,
Ranier Vilela