Am 22.11.23 um 12:38 schrieb Jean-Christophe Boggio:

Also, adding "materialized" to both "withcwrack" and "withcwrack0" CTEs gets the result in acceptable timings (a few seconds). The problem with this is that we have some clients with older versions of PG and I guess blindly adding the "materialized" keyword will cause errors.

yeah, prior to 11 CTEs are a optimizer barrier. You can try to rewrite the queries to not using CTEs - or upgrade. If i were you i would upgrade.

Regards, Andreas

--
Andreas Kretschmer - currently still (garden leave)
Technical Account Manager (TAM)