On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 07:17:01PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Is it possible that you're sending a lot of queries that have an initial
> newline in the text?  I'd expect the first line of log output for such a
> query to look as above.

I don't think so, but it is possible, that queries have e.g. two
semicolons on end - I've just noticed, that separating two queries with
two or more semicolons gives one empty log entry for each redundand
semicolon. We'll debug our application keeping this in mind.

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they
fight you. Then you win." - Mohandas Gandhi.