Re: [PERFORM] Why is VACUUM ANALYZE so slow?

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:34:56 -0800

Thanks for the good advice.  I noticed that I had some sessions for which I
could not account, and I think even a 2nd postmaster running.  It looks like
I've cleaned everything up, and now I can VACUUM and I can DROP an index which
wouldn't drop.

And I'm looking into upgrading PostgreSQL.

On Tuesday, December 16, 2003 2:51 PM, Neil Conway [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]