How long is this test supposed to run?

I've launched just 1 for testing, the plan seems horrible; the test is cpu
bound and hasn't finished yet after 17:02 min of CPU time, dual XEON 2.6G
Unixware 713

The machine is a Fujitsu-Siemens TX 200 server

--
Olivier PRENANT                 Tel: +33-5-61-50-97-00 (Work)
6, Chemin d'Harraud Turrou           +33-5-61-50-97-01 (Fax)