2004-06-28 07:48, Tom Lane wrote:

Klint Gore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 23:29:46 -0400, Tom Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[yawn...] Cast the constants to bigint. See previous discussions.

[cuuuut]

Thanks a lot guys. The term "Cast the constants to bigint" It is what I was looking for. I add explicitly ::data_type in my queries and everything works fine now.

One more thanks to Tom Lane - After your answer I found your post on the newsgroup about this problem... the date of the post is 2001 year... You are really patience man.... :)

But I really have no idea what term I could use to force goggle to give me solution ;)

Greetings,
Jim J.