Yeah! Bind variable peeking is great news. I did actually read the guff, but forgot
about that.

Version 8 is looking great on paper, I hope I'll get a chance to play wth it soon.

I can kind of appreciate your point about peeking stable functions, however, I would
have thought
that if it was possible to do for bind variables (which could change many times in a
transaction)
then it would make even more sense for a stable function which doesn't change for the
life of the
transaction. No doubt this is an oversimplification the situation.

regards
Mr Pink