From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 2:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PERFORM] How to time several queries?

Hello

I posted this on the general list but think it would be more appropriate
here. Sorry.

I know it is possible to time isolated queries through the settting of the
\timing option in psql. This makes PgSQL report the time it took to
perform one operation.

I would like to know how one can get a time summary of many operations, if
it is at all possible.

Thank you.

Tim

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster