On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:21:27 -0400 (EDT)
Aaron Mulder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> All,
>       My company (Chariot Solutions) is sponsoring a day of free
> PostgreSQL training by Bruce Momjian (one of the core PostgreSQL
> developers).  The day is split into 2 sessions (plus a Q&A session):

Is there anyone else from the Toronto area going down that would like to
share the driving?  I am planning to drive down Friday morning and drive
back Sunday.  I'm not looking for expense sharing.  I just don't want to
drive for eight hours straight.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         |  Democracy is three wolves