I have recently transfered a big database on my master node of a 4 node openSSI Cluster... The system is working fine but sometimes, I get following errors:
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/pyPgSQL/PgSQL.py", line 3067, in execute, referer:
    self.conn.conn.query('ROLLBACK WORK'), referer:
libpq.ProgrammingError: no connection to the server, referer:
, referer:

This error comes while insertion of data takes place...
Is Postgres successfull on Cluster??? Will that give me performance enhancement in any way??? Please help...

Thanks and Regards,