From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Van Ingen, Lane
Sent: Wed 1/26/2005 11:44 AM
To: pgsql-performance@postgresql.org
Subject: [PERFORM] SQL Performance Guidelines

Does anybody know where I can lay my hands on some guidelines to get best SQL
performance
out of PostgreSQL? We are about to get into a project that will be new from the
ground up (and\we are using Postgres for the first time). Would like to share
some guidelines with developers on best practices
in Postgres? Thanks for your help.