However, it seems that integer && integer[] does not exist :

Try intset(id) && int[]. intset is an undocumented function :) I'm going to add intset() to README.

SELECT * FROM table WHERE id && int[]

Mm.
intset(x) seems to be like array[x] ?
Actually what I want is the opposite. I have a btree index on an integer column ; I wanted to use this index and not create a functional index... which is why I wanted to use =ANY(). If I had a gist index on an integer array column, I would of course use what you suggest, but this is not the case...

        Anyway I think the SRF function solution works well, I like it.

Note that int_agg_final_array() crashes my postgres, see my message in psql/general

        Regards,
        Pierre

TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend