Harald Fuchs wrote:

Sure I could. The problem is our project still supports both MySQL and
PostgreSQL. We used enum('Y','N') in MySQL so there would be a lot of
changes in the code if we would change to the BOOL data type.

Since BOOL is exactly what you want to express and since MySQL also
supports BOOL (*), you should make that change anyway.

I know that. The time will have to come.

(*) MySQL recognizes BOOL as a column type and silently uses
TINYINT(1) instead.

I've checked that and you are right, but the BOOL is in MySQL from version 4.1.0 though we could use tinyint instead of enum - our bad choice.

Miroslav
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Miroslav =C5=A0ulc
n;quoted-printable:=C5=A0ulc;Miroslav
org:StartNet s.r.o.
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:;;Vrchlick=C3=A9ho 161/5;Praha 5;;150 00;=C4=8Cesk=C3=A1 republika
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:CEO
tel;work:+420 257 225 602
tel;cell:+420 603 711 413