From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adam Palmblad
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 7:23 PM
To: pgsql-performance@postgresql.org
Subject: [PERFORM] Tweaking a C Function I wrote

I wanted to see if I could squeeze any more performance out of a C set
returning function I wrote.  As such, I looked to a profiler.  Is it
possible to get profile information on the function I wrote?  I've got
postmaster and my function compiled with profiling support, and can find
the gmon.out files... can I actually look at the call tree that occurs
when my function is being executed or will I be limited to viewing calls
to functions in the postmaster binary?

-Adam

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq