Tom,

Honestly, you've got me. It was either comment from Tom Lane or Josh that the os is caching the results (I may not be using the right terms here), so I thought it the database is dropped and recreated, I would see less of a skew (or variation) in the results. Someone which to comment?

Steve Poe

Thomas F.O'Connell wrote:

Considering the default vacuuming behavior, why would this be?

-tfo

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Co-Founder, Information Architect