Seems to be only using like 360 meg out of 7 gig free (odd thing is I did see some used swap 4k out of 1.9) with a bunch of users (this may be normal, but it is not going overly fast so thought I would ask).

Items I modified per commandprompt.coma nd watching this list etc.

shared_buffers = 24576

work_mem = 32768

max_fsm_pages = 100000

max_fsm_relations = 1500