From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Browne
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: [PERFORM] Prefetch - OffTopic

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ("Mohan, Ross") writes:
> for time-series and "insane fast", nothing beats kdB, I believe

... Which is well and fine if you're prepared to require that all of the staff
that interact with data are skilled APL hackers.  Skilled enough that they're
all ready to leap into Whitney's ASCII-based variant, K.
(format nil "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" "cbbrowne" "")
Rules of the Evil Overlord #78.  "I will not tell my Legions of Terror "And he
must  be taken alive!" The command will be:  ``And try to take him alive if it
is reasonably practical.''" <>