Sebastian Hennebrueder wrote:

> I found a solution to improve my query. I do not know why but the
> statistics for all column has been 0.
> I changed this to 10 for index columns and to 20 for all foreign key
> columns.
> and to 100 for foreign key columns.
> I set the random page cost to 2
> and now the query runs as expected.
> Many thanks to all of the posts in my and in other threads which
> helped a lot.
> Sebastian

I think 0 = use default. But still, changing to 20 and 100 probably
fixes your problems.


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Reply via email to