Hi,

I've installed the same installation of my reiser-fs-postgres-8.0.1
with xfs.

Now my pgbench shows the following results:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~> pgbench -h 127.0.0.1 -p 5432 -c150 -t5 pgbench
starting vacuum...end.
transaction type: TPC-B (sort of)
scaling factor: 1
number of clients: 150
number of transactions per client: 5
number of transactions actually processed: 750/750

With reiserfs my pgbench results are between 230-280 (excluding
connections establishing) and 199-230 (including connections
establishing). I'm using Suse Linux 9.3.

I can't see better performance with xfs. :/ Must I enable special
fstab-settings?

Best regards,
Martin