Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

I wonder if this could be combined with the configurator somehow.
Currently, integration won't work with Perl, so maybe C for the core and
Perl for the interactive part would be better.

Probably so. Seems there is a bit of convergent evolution going on. When I
get a moment of free time, I'll check out the pgAdmin code. Can someone
shoot me a URL to the files in question? (assuming a web cvs interface).

This is an editor only, an expert mode (e.g. recommendations for different sizes/loads) would be nice.