Hi,

We have a couple of database that are identical (one for each customer).
They are all relatively small, ranging from 100k records to 1m records.
There's only one main table with some smaller tables, a lot of indexes and some functions.

I would like to make an estimation of the performance, the diskspace and other related things,
when we have database of for instance 10 million records or 100 million records.

Is there any math to be done on that ?

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Bien à vous,
Kind regards,

Yves Vindevogel
Implements

TIFF image

Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Mobile: +32 (478) 80 82 91

Kempische Steenweg 206 - 3500 Hasselt - Tel-Fax: +32 (11) 43 55 76

Web: http://www.implements.be
<x-tad-smaller>
First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.
Mahatma Ghandi.</x-tad-smaller>
TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend