Hi,

is there an easy way to flush all cached query plans in pl/pgsql functions? I've long running sessions where data are changing and the plans become inaccurate after a while. I can imagine something like recreating all pl/pgsql functions. I can recreate them from sql source files but I'd prefer recreating them inside the database without accessing files outside. I can think only of one way - reconstructing function source code from pg_proc and EXECUTEing it. But it's not the cleanest solution (there isn't saved the actual source code anywhere so there could be problems with quoting etc.). Can you see any other possibility? How do you solve this problem? [And yes, I don't want to re-connect...]

Thanks,

Kuba

      match