Hi Josh,

Thanks. I've adjusted my effective_cache_size to 5 GB, so we'll see how that goes.

I'm also doing some query and de-normalization optimizations so we'll see how those go too.

Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
Calgary, AB  T2G 0V9

http://www.clickspace.com