Tom Lane wrote:
Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Email admins - Could we add this above or below the random tips that get appended to every email ?

You mean like these headers that already get added to every list
message (these copied-and-pasted from your own message):

The headers aren't the first place you'd go looking for such info.. once you know they are there it's ok.

Maybe the real problem is at the other end of the process, ie we should
require some evidence of a greater-than-room-temp IQ to subscribe in the
first place?

Maybe :) The php-general list has