On 1-8-2006 19:26, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
On Sat, Jul 29, 2006 at 08:43:49AM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

I'd love to get an english translation that we could use for PR.

Actually, we have an english version of the Socket F follow-up. http://tweakers.net/reviews/638 which basically displays the same results for Postgres vs MySQL. If and when a translation of the other article arrives, I don't know. Other follow-up stories will follow as well, whether and how soon those will be translated, I also don't know. We are actually pretty interested in doing so, but its a lot of work to translate correctly :)

Best regards,

Arjen