Heikki Linnakangas a écrit :
Arnaud Lesauvage wrote:
It is quite typical, yes. It is the base query of a view. In fact, most views have a lot more joins (they join with all the upper-level tables).
But 150ms is OK, indeed.

If the query using the view does anything more than a "SELECT * FROM view", you should do an explain analyze of the query instead of the definition of the view. The access plan might look very different.

The views are used as linked tables in an Access Frontend.
Some accesses are "select * from view", others might filter on a country_id or something similar. For the moment performance is good, so I think I'll keep a normalized database as long as it is possible !

Thanks for your help Heikki !