Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

May I ask you why you set max_prepared_transactions to 450, while you're apparently not using prepared transactions, according to this quote:

Recoverable 2-phase transactions were used to coordinate the interaction between
the database server and JMS server using Sun's Last Agent Logging
Optimization; the 1PC database transactions and transaction log records are
written to the database in a single transaction.

Did you perhaps use 2PC at first, but didn't bother to change the config after switching to the last agent optimization?

Yep.. one of the things that we didn't revert back and got strayed out there.

-Jignesh

      match