Tom Lane wrote:
Magnus Hagander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 07:50:17AM -0800, Craig James wrote:
Since I'm not a Postgres developer, perhaps one of the maintainers could update the Postgres manual. In chapter 32.9.6, it says,

"To be precise, a shared library needs to be created."

This should be amended to say,

"To be precise, a non-threaded, shared library needs to be created."

Just before someone goes ahead and writes it (which is probably a good idea
in general), don't write it just like taht - because it's platform
dependent.

I can find no such text in our documentation at all, nor any reference
to OpenBabel.  I think Craig must be looking at someone else's
documentation.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/xfunc-c.html#DFUNChttp://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/xfunc-c.html#DFUNC

Craig

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq