But do we link oracle trigger to postgres trigger ?
 i mean :
 oracle trigger will take a note of what has been changed .
 but then how do we pass those changes to postgres trigger ?
 can u suggest any logic or algorithm ?
 Regards,
 Srikanth k Potluri
 +63 9177444783(philippines)
 On Sat 26/04/08  8:40 PM , "Joshua D. Drake" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
sent:
 Adonias Malosso wrote:
 > Hi All,
 >
 > I�d like to know what�s the best practice to LOAD a 70 milion
rows, 101
 > columns table
 > from ORACLE to PGSQL.
 >
 > The current approach is to dump the data in CSV and than COPY it
 > Postgresql.
 >
 > Anyone has a better idea.
 Write a java trigger in Oracle that notes when a row has been
 added/delete/updated and does the exact same thing in postgresql.
 Joshua D. Drake