Em 10-10-2011 14:46, Kevin Grittner escreveu:
alexandre - aldeia digital<adald...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Notice that we have no idle % in cpu column.

So they're making full use of all the CPUs they paid for.  That in
itself isn't a problem.  Unfortunately you haven't given us nearly
enough information to know whether there is indeed a problem, or if
so, what.  What was throughput before?  What is it now?  How has
latency been affected?  And all those unanswered questions from my
first email....

The problem *might* be something along the lines of most of the
discussion on the thread.  It might not be.  I just don't know yet,
myself.

From the point of view of the client, the question is simple: until the last friday (with 16 GB of RAM), the load average of server rarely surpasses 4. Nothing change in normal database use.

Tonight, we will remove the extra memory. :/

Best regards.