On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 06:20:55 -0500, Christoph Berg <christoph.b...@credativ.de> wrote:

Hi,
this is more of a report than a question, because we thought this
would be interesting to share.
We recently (finally) migrated an Request Tracker 3.4 database running
on 8.1.19 to 9.2.4. The queries used by rt3.4 are sometimes weird, but
8.1 coped without too much tuning. The schema looks like this:

What version of DBIx-SearchBuilder do you have on that server? The RT guys usually recommend you have the latest possible so RT is performing the most sane/optimized queries possible for your database. I honestly don't know if it will make a difference for you, but it's worth a shot.