Two questions Please

1.) Is there any way to clear the cache so that we can ensure that when we run "explain analyze" on a query and make some minor adjustments to that query and re-execute, the plan is not cached. Since the cached plan returns runtimes that are much lower than the initial execution, so we don't know for certain the tweaks we made improved the performance of the query, without having to bounce the database?

2.) I am noticing that when I look at pg_stat_activities: autovacuum is re-processing some old Partition tables way back in 2007, which are static and are essentially read-only partitions. the line item in pg_stat reads as follows: autovacuum:VACUUM public.digi_sas_y2007m07 (to prevent wraparound). Is there a way to have autovacuum skip these static type partition tables, and only process partitions that have had; Inserts, updates, or deletes attributed to them?

thanks.