That will be a very useful feature. I don'
t care if i loss 1-2 hours of data. I know we could have some cron jobs to
dump the table periodically but  the table could be big,  so this operation
could be expensive. Also i have to detect when postgres crush, i have no
idea how i can detect if postgres crushed. Then i have somehow to attache a
script at postgres start, to restore the dumps...the dump solution is very
complicate and  unreliable. A periodic flush feature will be amazing!

How is the procedure for feature request on postgres, github?

Thanks!