Hi tom,

I did the test yesterday with an index on the three fields, and with a
partial index on organization and status and where is null condition on
handled. I saw no modification on query plan.
May be I forgot to analyze vacuum after. I will retry tonight.

I use a btree index. Is it the good solution, even with the In clause ?

Regards,

Bertrand