Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm looking forward to the day when we
upgrade to SSDs.

For future reference, the bonnie++ numbers I was referring to are:

Size: 63G

Sequential Output:
------------------------
396505 K/sec
% CPU 21

Sequential Input:
------------------------
401117 K/sec
% CPU 21

Random Seeks:
650.7 /sec
% CPU 25

I think a lot of my confusion resulted from expecting sequential reads to
be 4x the speed of a single disk because the disks are in RAID10. I'm
thinking now that the 4x only applies to random reads.

--
*THIS IS A TEST*