Hi Alex,

sorry, I missed your response somehow, got it only with today’s digest.

Thanks for the hint. I have basic idea how to investigate query perf issues.
I thought maybe I miss some understanding of the grounds.
It’ll take some time to get enough test data and I’ll try to take a look myself
and come back after that.

Regards,
Val.