Le 25/05/2013 13:59, Benjamin a écrit :
I am pretty sure to only use weak registration (why aren't all the
registration weak btw ??)

It may be a problem somewhere else :(

I hit that problem a while ago. I couldn't find where it was holding the instances, even with the help of the strong pointer inspector :( (and trying to put everything weak, and doing unregister when closing windows, and...)

The same code under plain Morphic has no memory leak.

The only suspicion I had was looking at announcers on blocks...

Thierry
--
Thierry Goubier
CEA list