Am 05.06.2013 um 15:41 schrieb S Krish <krishnamachari.sudha...@gmail.com>:

> In our works ( VA).. we had the "Document-Literal" SOAP wrapper approach and
> generally works easy and fine.
>
> I would say it is order more easier than what I see Norbert mention, unless I
> miss something in deference to his better experience in Pharo.

Can you elaborate on your explanation? I would like to know how your approach
works and how it is different to what I do.

> With XMLRPC in Pharo I could do a lot  Java - Smalltalk experimentally... and
> I believe it should not be very tough to cobble up the simplest workable SOAP
> interface bi-directional with Document/Literal approach
>
> http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-whichwsdl/
>
> The namespace complication, which we have avoided/ I would avoid till the
> reasons are high enough to justify.

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are saying. I think to build any
generic interface for SOAP you need to parse and generate XML properly
according to the WSDL spec (I answered Svens email right now explaining it).

I would like to see another approach that is simple and smarter than mine.

Norbert