Hi,

I was looking about MIDI on Linux today, and may be that's related. On
Linux, for the MIDI plugin, there's 2 files:
- sqUnixMIDIALSA.inc
- sqUnixMIDINone.inc

it seems sqUnixMIDINone is build, and not ALSA one. In
/platforms/unix/plugins/MIDIPlugin/sqUnixMIDI.c:
#if defined(USE_MIDI_ALSA)
# include "sqUnixMIDIALSA.inc"
#else
# include "sqUnixMIDINone.inc"
#endif

USE_MIDI_ALSA is set in a configure script, and if I understand correctly,
it is not used with the cmake process ? Anyway, I've changed to:
#include "sqUnixMIDIALSA.inc"

and the file compile, but fail to link. It seems gcc doesn't have the
needed -l flag to link to alsa lib, but I don't know where to specify this
(I suppose somewhere in VMMaker ?)

Cheers,

Laurent