On 05 Sep 2013, at 11:25, Damien Cassou <damien.cas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 9:51 AM,  <no-re...@ci.inria.fr> wrote:
>> 1 regressions found.
>>  Zinc.Zodiac.ZnHTTPSTests.testGetPharoVersion
>

> it seems that this test fails very often. Can we do anything about it?

It only fails on Windows, and only from time to time ;-)

All it does is basically access one HTTPS URL

https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-2.0/lastSuccessfulBuild/api/xml?xpath=/*/description

testGetPharoVersion
        | client lastBuildVersion version |
        self ensureSocketStreamFactory.
        self isNativeSSLPluginPresent ifFalse: [ ^ self ].
        lastBuildVersion := (client := ZnClient new)
          beOneShot;
          get:
'https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-2.0/lastSuccessfulBuild/api/xml?xpath=/*/description'.
        self assert: client isSuccess.
        self assert: (client response contentType matches: ZnMimeType
applicationXml).
        self assert: client response contentLength > 0.
        self assert: lastBuildVersion notNil.
        self assert: lastBuildVersion isString.
        self assert: lastBuildVersion size > 0.
        version := (lastBuildVersion copyAfter: $>) copyUpTo: $<.
        self deny: version isEmpty

This is a regression test for a bug that once existed, long ago. Normally, I
try to add such a test for each issue that I fix.

Sven