On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 7:53 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.duca...@inria.fr
> wrote:

> I do not understand why it would be a GreasePackage
> What are grease package?
> if grease override the packages messages then I do not see why it would be
> a pharo bug.
> This is like if you redefine class and returns something else.

Indeed. It is as simple as that. Grease is overriding a class side method
#packages which is a collision to Pharo core and hence fails the load
because #packages for that class answers its own type of packages rather
than the expected by Pharo.
Again, a simply rename of GRPackage class >> packages would be enough. And
it has only one sender (a test) in the image I have....